What does Immunetec additive provide?
- long-term protection against pathogens
- continuously inhibits the growth of dangerous microorganisms (antimicrobial efficiency> 99.9%)
- the active substance is insoluble, so it does not leave any sediments
- has a self-cleaning feature, preventing unpleasant odors
- silver has a broad antimicrobial spectrum – against viruses, fungi and bacteria as well
- Immunetec active substance is mixed into the sponge material during manufacturing, so it provides an antimicrobial effect throughout the lifetime of the product
The scratch-free gray felt layer covered with tiny minerals ensures the removal of the most stubborn, long-settled limestone or dirt, while providing a gentle cleaning for delicate surfaces. Thanks to its practical size and shape, cleaning even the smallest grooves, corners, thin-mouthed glasses is very convenient. There are two sponges in one package, so you do not have to worry about storage, and we also took care of a spare!
The material of traditional sponges provides an ideal environment for bacteria, in addition they often stay wet and warm. As a result, high concentration of bacteria can be detected in household/kitchen sponges in use. The number of bacteria in these sponges can even equal to that in a stool sample. Thus, it is recommended to change kitchen sponges weekly, but this is obviously not an environmentally friendly solution.
The Immunetec Bio Sponge does not stink; bacteria, fungi and viruses cannot settle in it, so it can be used for a long time.